.

.

Monday 3 December 2012

Return to Whittingham Asylum - by air

On route to the Lake District, December 2012 we flew over Whittingham Asylum, I thought I had finally got this place out of my system with my previous fly over and my little explore inside of Whittingham's infamous, now long derelict, grounds and buildings.

I bolted upright in my harness and started to snap away with the camera as we flew along at 120mph towards our true destination of the Eskdale and Borrowdale valleys.

 Whittingham Asylum

 Whittingham Asylum

 Whittingham Asylum

 Whittingham Asylum

 Whittingham Asylum

 Whittingham Asylum

 Whittingham Asylum

 Whittingham Asylum

Whittingham Asylum

Whittingham Asylum

The full collection of all my shots of Whittingham Asylum can be found on my Flickr

- Finally please don't steal my photographs, please ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment