.

.

Wednesday 28 August 2013

My Friends Are Electric - Power from the sky

Whizzing round the sky, we see the towers of power, the wind turbines, the cooling towers which from the sky look bloody amazing.

Part of an ongoing obsession I afraid to say, so here is a few of my latest snaps - in no order from all around the United Kingdom


IMGP8832_DxO

IMGP8957_DxOb

Drax Power Station, North Yorkshire

IMGP8960_DxOb

Windpower

Nuclear tilt shift

Connah's Quay Power Station

_IGP2485

Connah's Quay Power Station

Wind power - Garstang wind turbine, Lancashire

Windpower - Irish Sea

Wind Power

More to follow in due course....

View my photos at bighugelabs.com

All photographs Copyright Fragglehunter/SleepyG Photography - please do not steal my photographs

No comments:

Post a Comment