.

.

Sunday 4 August 2013

Stevenson Square, Manchester - July 2013

A wander to Stevenson Square, Manchester to view the Manchester Outhouse Project again to see the new art.

Sadly the Summer weather came to an end and to put it simply, I was a drowned rat walking like the Tin Man as walked thru Ancoats.

Ancoats

At this point I should add that all the pictures on this entry are basically salvaged. Shooting with my Pentax K20D in RAW I'd never had had any issues until this weekend - photos taken, photos lost - the K20D would seem to have a firmware issue and I'd never updated the firmware - saying that I've been using the camera for over 12 months without issue.

After wasting hours trying to recover the photos with various recovery software I found Stellar Photo Recovery would pull them back in PEF, so I registered the software and sadly the newer version didn't find the missing photo files as PEF but it would pull the files back in a NEF files format, my DXO software wouldn't open the files unless I upgraded to Elite DXO. Thankfully Adobe have a file converter that converted the NEF files to DNG, which I could then open - but not as RAW files. So here we go, whats left of the photos.

So on with the new paint

 Stevenson Square, Manchester

Stevenson Square, Manchester

945920_DxO
Stevenson Square, Manchester

Stevenson Square, Manchester

Stevenson Square, Manchester

Hulk - by Jay Sharples,  Stevenson Square, Manchester

435968_DxO

840000_DxO

Sadly a few shots missing.

Time for some urbex.....

View my photos at bighugelabs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment