.

.

Friday 3 October 2014

Sheffield Street Art - September 2014

So, I'm in Sheffield, time for a mooch so I parked up down near the old abandoned Stanley Tools factory which was sadly closed up again.

 Untitled

Driving round to park up, this little beast just jumped out at me, as it would ! The Black-eyed Girl ?

_IGP9397_DxO

And then on with some more wonderful spooky shit, thankfully I found these on the street and not some darkly lit warehouse, the girl would definitely make you jump.

_IGP9388_DxO

_IGP9400_DxO

IMGP4161_DxO

Once again I pottered round to Sylvester Street, Sheffield for a mooch, if in doubt or disappointment Sylvester Street always has something to look at....

_IGP9414_DxO

IMGP4187_DxO

Untitled

Untitled



Phlegm



Just don't forget to keep your eyes open and explore every side street in Sheffield, as street art is everywhere and top knotch.

IMGP4168_DxO

 IMGP4162_DxO

IMGP4180_DxO


Time for some proper derp exploration.....



2 comments:

  1. superb those matey - quite a few I haven't seen too. I shall have to take another visit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheffield has so much to offer on all levels, ta Sir

      Delete